Are you eligible for child care assistance? Find out!

Click the link below to learn more about Child Care Assistance eligibility, forms and information on PASS programs.

Call 479-2212 TODAY to find out if we can help you pay for child care!! Child Care Assistance is funded by the State of Alaska, Department of Health and Social Services.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *